Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

Last month I had to have surgery on my right shoulder. For 4 weeks I wasn't even allowed to move it. That sort of put a halt on my stamping for a while. I am pleased to announce that surgery went better than expected & I am on the road to recovery. I still have 2 months before I can start any strengthening exercises, and my range of motion is still limited, but I am having less pain and increased movement every day.

Needless to say, I am anxious to be stamping again. I have already scheduled 2 classes for June and I am so excited. I hope you'll be able to join me for one or both of them!

I am also excited about the changes that are happening at Stampin' Up these days. We are saying goodbye to the retiring items in June and preparing for the new catalog that will be available July 1st. There are exciting changes taking place in the Stampin' Up color palettes, and of course its always exciting to see what the new stamp sets will include.

I will be posting pictures of scrapbook pages and recent cards in the next few days so check back soon.

No comments: