Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!


I love snow. That's really my only complaint about living in Arkansas---not enough snow! So even a small amount brings joy. It is snowing like crazy at my house right now :) I just had to go out and get a picture. This is when the snow had just started. Hopefully we'll get a sizeable amount, or at least enough to make snow cream!

After I took my pic, I decided to share it with you on a page I made using My Digital Studio. It is such an easy scrapbooking tool! Pages come together much quicker for me digitally than otherwise. I know some of you really want that Scrapbook to hold in your hand...and I like that too for some projects. But I find creating digital scrapbooks allows my pictures to find a home faster. I can always print or have them printed and if I want I can embellish them further after I print.

I hope you get a chance to enjoy the gift of snow that God has given us today. And if not, just be sure to thank Him for the other multitude of blessings you have recieved!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Cute...I love that you're blogging again :)

I'm hoping for enough snow to stay home from work Friday :)