Tuesday, May 10, 2011

National Scrapbook Month

What a great time to celebrate the ones we love in our paper crafting! Here's the project I have planned for National Scrapbook Month...




Now I realize you may not want a big "G" on your project and that is part of the fun. You can personalize this any way you choose...with your own initial, using a favorite quote or Bible passage, replacing photos with words like "family" or "friends", etc. The possibilities are numerous. Because the photos can be added later, it would make a very nice wedding or housewarming gift also.


I am scheduling workshops now for this project. Contact me if you'd like to participate. The cost of the workshop will be $25 which covers all supplies including a snail adhesive that is yours to keep. If you want to supply your own adhesive the cost is $20.


For my cardmaking friends who are NOT scrapbookers, I would like to point out that the project is divided into 4 X 6 sections so it is really like making 6 cards instead of a 12 X 12 scrapbook page. So you really don't have an excuse not to try it! :)



No comments: