Friday, October 5, 2012

Love Your Pastor!

Loving my pastor comes natural for me, since I married him.  But there are other pastors in the church that need to feel the love also, and this is the month to show it.  October is Pastor Appreciation month---so go show your pastor some love!  Let him know that you are praying for him and that you appreciate his service.

Here's a pic of the gift I made this week  for our Senior Pastor to let him know we love and support him.  I used My Digital Studio to create this and then added a few embellishments after I printed it.


I am still experimenting with photographing art behind glass.  It is kind of tricky and I haven't gotten it down yet, as you can see from the slightly blurred  photo.  I would like to blame the camera, but it was probably user error.  I tried many techniques---you should have seen me with a black sheet draped over me to hide my reflection in the glass!  Finally I took it outside, without the black sheet, and felt it was adequate despite the visible reflection.

I hope this inspires you to do something nice for the leaders in your church.  :)



No comments: