Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Madness 2012


WOW! Where did this month go? I can't believe it is all but over. I loved spending a week with my daughter while she was on Spring Break. That was probably the highlight of the month for me, although there is still a greatly anticipated basketball game between University of Louisville and University of Kentucky. I would really like to watch the game with my brother who graduated from UK the same year I graduated from UL. That might even surpass Spring Break...if the Cardinals won. :)

During Spring Break I attended the midnight premier of the Hunger Games movie with my family and some friends. Here's a pic of my kids with one of their friends. They dressed up as characters from the book.
My daughter and her roommate used the kitchen as a bakery one day of Spring Break and made 130+ cookies to give out on campus to solicit votes for the Student Government election that was held yesterday. My dd is now the vice president! Here's a pic of the packages they handed out...of course we had to do some stamping on them :)
On Tuesday this week I got to spend the morning with a little angel. Here's a pic of sweet baby Olivia that came to visit me. I was so happy to step in as substitute babysitter!
Today I caught you up on some family news, tomorrow I will catch you up on some stampin projects I have been doing this month! Please post a comment so I know that you stopped by to visit! :)

4 comments:

Sandy L, said...

Hi Joann That a good pictures what grade is your daughter and son in? the baby is cute how old is she?

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time this month, it really has flown by, can't believe April is upon us. Looking forward to seeing you a demo meeting. Janet

Unknown said...

March has gone by crazy fast! Thanks for the update...and CONGRATS TO CHRISTINA! Cookies always help :)

PS That baby sure is cute...bet she takes after her nana ;)

Patrick Graham said...

You have two beautiful children. Wonder where they get their good looks?