Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Blessing A Day {Marching Forward}


I feel like an apology is in order. I really dropped the ball last month on my Blessing a Day challenge. In order to right this wrong, I am continuing forward with the challenge. I also have changed the settings on my blog so that you will be able to post a comment even if you don't have a blogger account. Hoping my friends who follow me will help hold me accountable for this challenge now.

Okay, so for my post today I am going to share with you a project from this weekend. A friend from church got married Saturday and asked me to help out with a decoration for the table with the guest book on it. Here's what I came up with...

I had so much fun making this for my sweet friend. May the Lord bless her and her new hubby with all the happiness in their marriage that Pat and I have experienced in ours---that would truly be a blessing.

2 comments:

Janet Hathcoat said...

Love it, and I was thinking about you yesterday and hoped everything was okay with your family. Janet

Patrick Graham said...

You are by far the most creative person I know. Your work is always so amazing. Thank you for all you do and the blessing you are for so many people. I love you!