Friday, January 18, 2013

God Is Love

Since my house looked so empty after packing up the Christmas decorations, I decided to make some Valentines decor to fill the space.  Thought I would share my heart wreath with you today.


It is made from a styrofoam heart that I covered with strips of Stampin' Up fabric.  Then I used my punches to make different sized hearts from red glimmer paper to add some sparkle.  I thought it still looked like it was missing something, so I added the cute Stampin' Up buttons.  Finally, I decide to attach the small heart in the middle with "God is Love" from the Trust God stamp set.  I thought it would help remind me (and anyone else that sees it) that love is really all about God and not about a holiday in Feb.

Hope this inspires you to make something fun for your house that will also remind others of God's love for them!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! That fabric works great for Valentines Day!