Friday, February 1, 2013

2013 Blessing a Day!!! {Day 1}

Each day during February, I will be working on something that will bless someone else.  I will share my progress on here so you all can help keep me accountable, and maybe get some ideas on blessing those around you.

Today's project is a hybrid scrapbook page.  One of my friends is putting together a scrapbook for a pastor that has been influential in her life, and many others.  She is gathering pictures and testimonies from people all over the country, and I have the honor of putting it all in a book.  On this page I used this pastor's favorite verse...

Although this will be a traditional scrapbook, there will still be plenty of opportunities to use My Digital Studio for designing and making page elements.  Since I don't have a 12 X 12 printer, I designed the main elements in My Digital Studio, printed it on 8 1/2 X 11 paper, then trimmed it, embellished it and attached it to a piece of 12 X 12 scrapbook paper.  I would LOVE to have an opportunity to show you how easy it is to create a page like this using your computer and some basic crafting supplies.  Let me know if you are interested! :)

The month has just begun, I hope you will consider joining me in this adventure of being intentional about blessing the people around me everyday in February!

No comments: