Friday, April 5, 2013

FREE SHIPPING!


This weekend Stampin Up' is offering free shipping on all orders!  You can place an order online by visiting www.joanngraham.stampinup.com and clicking on the 'shop now' tab.

Stampin' Up has also announced a color refresh coming with the new catalog.  Some of the current colors will be discontinued to make room for new ones.  All product in these discontinued colors is available while supplies last!  Use this free shipping offer to stock up before they are gone!  I will be updating my Facebook Page this weekend to let you know about colors that sell out.  If you haven't already, go to my FB and like it, so you will receive these updates!

DISCONTINUED COLORS:   Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, River Rock

Call or email me if you would like to place an order directly through me.  I will be placing an order before the free shipping expires!

No comments: