Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

What a great game last night between the Louisville Cardinals and Michigan.  I said at the beginning of the year that the Broncos were going to win the Super Bowl, then Louisville was going to win the NCAA and then Jesus was going to come back!  Much to my disappointment, the Broncos were out of the playoffs pretty quick.  But the Cards came through for me last night and there was much rejoicing! (Not like when Jesus does actually return, but like when YOUR team wins the BIG game.)  I was too excited to sleep so I decided to craft instead.  Here's the celebration card I made...


It really isn't hard to make that cute little cardinal with the Bird Builder Punch (117191).  You just punch an extra wing to make the feathers for the top of his head.

Tonight the Lady Cards play for the women's NCAA basketball title.  If they win I am going to craft again...maybe using some pink...we'll see.

My husband thinks I need to send this card to Rick Pitino...and I just might do that.

No comments: