Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Blessing A Day {Day 11}


What a lazy Saturday we have had. Mostly we stayed home and were busy around the house. I had a chance to work on some projects in my craft room, so the post today is rather long...

Here are some Valentine pencils I made for the girls in Christina's Sunday School class.


I also have a Stampin' friend who celebrated her birthday today so I made this card for her.


And finally, I have some ladies who ordered some new stampin' toys that were delivered yesterday. I made some 3X3 cards to thank them for their support.



My friend Toni ordered a Big Shot so I created a special card with a little gift to add to her goodies. :)

I am blessed to have so many wonderful people to encourage today. Hope the Lord is blessing you with the same!

No comments: