Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Card Class Projects

I love to stamp, but it is always more fun with friends.  I had 14 show up for my card class tonight.  :)  Some were new stampers and some are already as obsessed with the hobby as I am.  Here are the  projects we worked on...

This first one is a sweet little owl card that we made with a top note die and some punches.


We also made a harvest card using the Harvest Blessing stamp set from Stampin' Up.  We got to do a little coloring with pencils on this card, and used the Big Shot and an embossing folder to add a little texture.

Our final project is a little cork board to post notes on.  I also stamped some Scripture cards to put on our boards.  My daughter came with a couple of her college friends.  These will look so cute in their dorm rooms!  I think I will hang mine near my desk and switch out my verse every week or so.
If you couldn't come to the class tonight and are interested in making any of these projects, please let me know.  We can schedule a time to get together and create!

No comments: