Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall!

I love almost everything about fall.  I love football.  I love the cooler weather.  I love the preparation and anticipation of the coming holidays.  Thanks to the accountability of some friends and fellow stampers, I already have a decent start on my Christmas cards for this year.  We are getting together monthly to make cards so there won't be a last minute rush in December.  This week I also played around with making some ornaments out of small tiles found at the home improvement store.  I stamped on it using Stazon ink and added a little bling and some ribbon.
So quick and easy!

I am excited to share with you that I was able to promote to Supervisor in August.  I have wonderful customers who helped me reach that goal!  Thanks to each of you.

My next Stampin' class is coming up on Tuesday.  Please let me know if you plan to attend.  Enjoy the long weekend!

1 comment:

Patrick Graham said...

Congratulations on your promotion. I am so proud of you. I love you!