Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Missing My Boy!

My baby left for college last month.  I know that he is exactly where God wants him to be and that he is doing exactly what God wants him doing.  Still, I miss him like crazy!  Last week I sent a small care package to him that included some staple items for their pantry and also some chocolate dipped oreos that I made for him and his roommates.  I also included this cute little milk carton filled with his favorite snack...BBQ sunflower seeds.

I am thinking of making one for my house with Proverbs 22:6 on one of the panels.  "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it." (NLT)  Thank the Lord for this precious promise for our kids!  I am very proud of both of mine, and can't wait to see where God's path will lead them.  :)


1 comment:

Toni Baker said...

Awesome!! Love that idea!! I'm sureAndrew loved it!!