Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Blitz {Day 10}

I LOVE fuzzy socks and wear them almost every day in the winter.  They make a great gift because you don't have to worry about getting the correct size, they come in lots of fun colors, and they aren't real expensive.  Here's a fun way to package them...


It is really simple to roll the socks up so they look like a yummy drink in the mug.  I included a hot cocoa packet and punched a cute tag.  I also made some with tags created on My Digital Studio...


Wouldn't that be a great item to put in a gift basket along with this?!  :)


Since I am way behind on my posts this week, I am going to double up on projects to finish off our 12 Days of Christmas.  This one turned out so cute!  It is made using the Two Tags Die.  I just cut 2 of them out of the Be of Good Cheer designer series paper.  I scored 1 1/2 inches from the bottom of each tag.  I glued these "flaps" together to create the bottom.  Then I punched holes at the scalloped end and tied together with  gumball green ribbon.  Simple and cute.  I just added some snowflakes and a shimmery brad to dress up the front.


And of course it needed to hold a little prize so I chose chocolate!


There will be two more posts for the 12 Days of Christmas Blitz.  I will draw for the winners on Monday.  Be sure to leave a message so your name will be in the drawing!

On Monday I promised to give away a cute green stamped plate.  My dear hubby did the honors of drawing.  And the winner is......drum roll.....Vickie Kunau!  I was really excited that he drew her, because I knew she would be excited about winning!

Hope you have an amazing and blessed weekend.  I will be back with 2 more projects tomorrow!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I can't believe it!!!!! Yay, I soooo loved that plate. Thank you so much. I am loving the project ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vickie!!! I know you will enjoy :-)

Cute ideas Joann....as always.

Toni Baker said...

Congratulations Vicki!! That's awesome!! Thanks for two more great ideas!!

Janet Hathcoat said...

JoAnn, have been looking for the floss you asked me about. I can't seem to find it either. I will keep looking also, might try to come up with another idea of something we could use instead.
Love the ideas on today's blog.