Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Simply Scored Tote


Hope you all had a wonderful celebration of our Lord's birth yesterday.  We enjoyed a very peaceful day at home.  And then came the snow...what a wonderful Christmas gift to us!  I LOVE SNOW!  :)

On Dec. 20th I got together with fellow demonstrators for our annual Christmas Party.  We ate really good food, made adorable projects and exchanged handmade gifts.  The gift that I made was a tote for the Simply Scored tool.  Here's a pic of the finished project.


Several years ago my dear hubby bought me a new sewing machine for my birthday.  It does all kinds of fancy stitches and stuff.  I have used it a lot since I got it, but never really used the fancy stuff, just for regular sewing.  I got brave for this project and used the fancy stitches to embellish the top of the tote and the handles.


I used Stampin' Up fabric for the bottom of the tote.  It has pockets inside and out to store all the little extras.  In the Spring Catalog (coming soon) there is an additional plate that you can get to use with the Simply Scored Tool.  We already have the diagonal plate and I figured a bag to hold it all would be a great gift idea...plus I had to practice, so I made one for myself too. :)  If you are interested in having one of these made for you,  let me know...

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I would be interested! We will talk. :)

Toni Baker said...

Me too. Let me know more!!