Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Blitz {Day 2}

Today is going to be a busy, but exciting one.  First, I am traveling to Little Rock with a friend (prayers appreciated) and later both my babies will be home for the holidays! 

Here's today's gift idea...



Aren't they yummy looking?!  These are hot chocolate cones and each one has enough for 2 servings of hot cocoa.  I used Wilton disposable decorator icing cones to make them.  Each cone uses 2 bags.  You add the hot cocoa mix to the first bag and use a small rubber band to close it tight.  Then you insert that bag into the second bag, add mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips and tie that bag closed with some festive ribbon.  I used My Digital Studio to make some little tags the say "hot cocoa for 2" to finish it off.

Don't forget to leave a comment and I will add your name into the box for the free stamp set!

Have an awesome day!

4 comments:

Toni Baker said...

You are so creative!! Have a blest day!!

Ginger B said...

Ok....I LOVE this idea. I'm thinking neighbor gifts :)

And praying for todays trip and an encouraging report!

Janet Hathcoat said...

I love these, I might make them to sell at Lil' Bita Christmas next year. We are on our way to Searcy Sunday night, Tim is having #4 back surgery on Monday. Prayers appreciated. See Thursday night at Demo party.

Vickie said...

Oh yum! Can I put my order in??? :)