Monday, February 6, 2012

A Blessing a Day {Day 6}

I got to celebrate another special friend's birthday today. This one is my Stampin' buddy and I made a creativity journal for her gift.



And a matching card....


She also got a paper with ideas of what to do in her journal. I am excited about starting my own. Here are some of the activities to include...

  1. In your journal, write the phrase "I am creative" 25 times. Make it look different each time you write it.
  2. Fill a page in your journal defining the "Fun" by using only images---no words.
  3. Find a magazine photo of somebody famous that you admire. Cut it out and paste it in your journal. Add a speech bubble that compliments you on your amazing creativity.
  4. Part of being creative is learning to appreciate differences and not compare yourself to others. Go outside and collect five different but beautiful leaves. Place them in your journal and list 10 ways they are different.

These are just some of the fun ideas that are listed. If you would like a copy of the complete list, let me know and I will get it to you. :) Hope you are blessed today!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need the list :)

Create is actually my One Little Word for 2012...so I definitely need to make one of these journals.