Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Blessing A Day....Day 2

Today has been a busy, but productive day. Began the morning at Camp Hope for Bible Study. This is my choice for the blessing today, even though I believe that it is as much or more of a blessing for me than it is for my friends who live there. We discussed contentment and how to teach it to our kids. It was a good time of discussion and sharing.

Most of the rest of today was devoted to crafting. :) I worked on several different projects. Here is one of the ones I completed. It is a card box from Stampin' Up that I decorated with some really pretty paper (also from Stampin' Up). If you agree with me that it is pretty, then ask me how you can get a pack of this 12X12 paper for FREE!

Sorry the first picture is so dark. My phone was plugged in, but it still informed me that the camera flash was unavailable because of the low battery...ugh.

The crafting continued this evening with a card class and some friends. It is always more fun to stamp with friends!

My journey continues tomorrow and I hope it includes mailing a fun card to someone I love :) I challenge you to join me in looking for ways to bless others daily. May the Lord be glorified in it all!

No comments: