Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Blessing A Day...Day 9


Today one of my dear friends welcomed her first grandchild into this world. Is there anything sweeter than a brand new tiny baby?! We had the opportunity to visit this little angel in the hospital tonight...along with her very blessed family. Here are some pics of Olivia Brooke Wesley. (Ignore the time stamp on the pics. I didn't realize that was turned on & my camera was charged today for the first time in a while. She really was born today and not at
Christmas.)

This was obviously a perfect opportunity to get busy in my craft room. So after the details were passed on to me I got busy and made a little gift for Olivia and her family. Here's what I came up with...

I know baby Olivia's picture is just going to be precious in this frame. The blessing challenge continues tomorrow. Hope you will join me in being intentional about loving on those around you!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the frame you made for Olivia and can't wait to add a photo to it :) I think I'm going to love being a grandma ;)

Also, I'm so enjoying your month of blessings...maybe I should do that in March in celebration of my birthday?? Hmmm...a thought!