Monday, February 6, 2012

A Blessing A Day...Day 5


What a crazy weekend! We made a quick trip to the other side of the state to see our boy compete in a gym meet. Then drove back so this same son could help lead worship at church on Sunday. And finally, hosted our small group's Super Bowl Party that evening. Instead of the televised half time show we had a birthday party for our friend Jo who celebrated her 50th...we just couldn't ignore that.

Here's the card I made for her. We gave it to her with a box filled with 50 Lifesavers candies.

She IS the sweetest lady and I am so happy we got to celebrate with her. :)

I got to stamp with friends during the game. Finished up some cards I needed for a swap tonight at our demonstrators meeting. Should be fun. And I have another sweet friend celebrating her birthday today, but those details will have to wait for the next post...

Encourage someone today with a kind word or gesture!

No comments: