Friday, February 10, 2012

A Blessing A Day...Day 10


I had a couple of opportunities to bless my family members today. Today was Andrew's voice instructor's birthday. He already had a gift for her, but needed something to put it in at the last minute. I found this cute little purse in my craft room and created a birthday tag to attach. It was the perfect size for the pin he had purchased.

Today was also Christina's winter formal for her college. We really didn't think ahead on this one and had to do hair and makeup ourselves. Makeup is no big deal because she does so much of that with the drama productions she is in. Hair, however, is a big deal because neither one of us is creative at all in that area. I watched a couple of videos on youtube today and got some ideas. Here's a pic of her before she left... (Notice that I still haven't deactivated the time stamp on my camera...ugh)

No comments: