Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Blessing A Day {Day 7}

Today was a double blessing. One for me and one for someone else. I had decided in the morning that I would fix spaghetti for dinner. We had some homemade sauce in the freezer so it was an easy meal to prepare...thaw/heat sauce, cook noodles. Andrew had commented that he was glad we were having spaghetti, but it was sad for Christina (since its her favorite and she would have to eat dorm food that night). Well, guess who showed up at dinner time? It almost never happens, so I was very surprised that she was home for dinner in the middle of the week. I guess my choice to fix her favorite was probably a divine whisper from God, because He knew she would be there to share it with us.

Since I don't have a picture of our meal, or of us eating it, I am just going to post a typical happening at the Graham house. This is Kai, one of our many four legged family members.
Even our dogs enjoy crafts! Hope you are blessed today :)

No comments: