Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Blessing A Day ~Catching Up

I know, I know... It has been days since I've updated. I have been spending time creating every day in my craft room, but have neglected my blog. I'll post several projects today and try NOT to get so far behind again.

{Day 5}

This is a gift I made for my friend Jo who's birthday is Feb.5. I printed the verse on my computer and then dressed it up before framing it.



{Day 6}
I am so pleased with this project, but not with the pictures I took of it! Another friend celebrated her birthday on Feb.6. She has a little grandbaby named Lilly so I made this scrapbook box with a lily on the lid. With the help of her son, I printed out pics of her sweet little granddaughter and surprised her with this on her birthday. It wasn't hard to make the inside of the box look good, of course, because of the sweet little baby pictures. Love that paper lily (and the cute little cuddly one too)! I'll try to post some better pics later.



{Day 7}

Today I had deadlines to meet. I have been mass producing these tags and had to get them in the mail today for a swap with other demonstrators. I'm excited about the tags that I'll be receiving next week. I'll post some pics when they arrive.



{Day 8)

Just to change things up a bit, I'm not going to post a craft today. My blessing today was a service provided for my family---grocery shopping! Maybe you don't get too excited about that, but these days I do. I have started participating in a program called "The Grocery Game." If you know me, you know that I am pretty competitive. I like playing games, but I like WINNING games more! The Grocery Game is not really a competition, but I figure if I go to the store and save more money than I spent, then I WIN! You can find out more about The Grocery Game here.


















No comments: