Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Blessing A Day {Day 1}



Well it is Feb. 1 and that marks the beginning of my Blessing A Day challenge. I made this card for my parents. They are both dealing with health issues right now & since I can't reach my arms from Arkansas to Indiana, I sent them a hug in the form of a card. :) Hope it brightens their day. Tomorrow I may send a card with a summer theme to my friends in Columbia, MO who are dealing with blizzard conditions! Wish I was there with you....really I do. We have rain here, but no snow :(

You can still join me in the quest to be a blessing to someone, somewhere everyday in Feb. I personally am commited to creating an item each day, but you can be a blessing to others with an intentionally spoken kind word, a smile shared with a stranger, or by cooking a meal for your family. The point is to focus on someone other than yourself and let them know you care. I hope you'll join me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of being intentional about blessing someone each day in February..I'm going to give it my best shot :)

As for the craft room...I think I want to paint it green..I was thinking a light or bright green, but have decided I'm more of an earthy girl...lol.