Monday, February 21, 2011

A Blessing A Day {Day 21}


It is so good to get back home! I had a great time with my fellow Stampin' Up demonstrators at the regionals in Branson and I got plenty of fresh ideas. Wichita was a LONG way away, but I enjoyed the time with my husband and son. On the way home we stopped in Walnut Ridge to eat dinner with Christina and one of her roommates. :)

Yesterday was one of my dearest friend's birthday. Because I had been sick before I left, I hadn't made her a card. That was one of my first tasks this morning. Here's what I came up with...


Today was also our homeschool co-op day and this week I do have pictures of our craft. The name of my class is "Crafts-n-Junk." We are making craft/gift items out of things that might otherwise be thrown away. Our project this week was a bookmark that we made our of a scrap of material that was used in packaging some towels I bought a while back. The 4th-6th graders did a great job sewing & stamping on these today.



Anxious to be back on track with my blessing a day challenge! Hope you'll join me.




No comments: