Friday, February 4, 2011

A Blessing A Day {Day 4}


Today I am thinking outside the box. I spent zero time in my craft room today. It was one of those days where life happens and you just go with it. I spent the day cleaning my house, running errands and cleaning some more. We were suppose to host small group in our home, but the weather turned a little nasty and instead I spent the evening watching a movie with my family (in my nice clean house). So my blessing to others today was a pleasant family/home environment to share a snowy evening together just hanging out. What I'll share with you is the creativity of someone else, but it is what inspired us to watch the movie we chose...
Do you recognize her? This is Edna Mode from Disney's movie The Incredibles. She was made using Stampin' Up punches! I am always amazed at the creativity God has blessed others with. You should check out Ellen's blog. She is quite the punch art artist.

Check back later in the weekend and I'll have some other fun projects to show you :)




No comments: