Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Blessing A Day {Day 22}

Last night I got to hang out with some fellow crafters at a stamping class. Most were old friends, but some were new. We had fun creating together. One of my friends comes to almost all of my stamping classes, but she really doesn't like stamping very much. She comes just to support me and usually has her daughter make the projects. This time, however, she "played" along with us. What a good sport she is! She even allowed me to take her picture with one of the items we made.
Here's some pics of our other projects...

And the final picture for the day is my project for today's blessing challenge. Our church secretary's mother passed away last week. The funeral was held while we were out of town. Since she and Pat are coworkers, I wanted to make a special card for her.


The Lord has richly blessed me with my friends and family and I am thankful for every opportunity to let them know how I feel. Hope you are doing the same!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so bummed that I missed out ...when is the next one?? I'm determined!!