Monday, February 14, 2011

A Blessing A Day {Day 14}

This past weekend we went to the movies with some friends to see Gnomeo & Juliet. Christina and Andrew were already fans of lawn gnomes from the Travelocity commercials, but the movie just increased their liking. So for Valentines Day I couldn't resist making some gnome themed cards. This is Andrew's. I can't post Christina's yet because she hasn't even seen it.
Of course Valentine's Day was an easy day to find ways to bless others, especially my family. I also got to work with some 4th thru 6th grade girls at our homeschool co-op today. We made a special valentine treat for them to share. Wish I had taken pics, because they did a great job! Next week I will definitely post pictures of our craft.
My journey continues tomorrow...

No comments: