Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Blessing A Day {Day 3}


I have several good friends and a parent who have birthdays scattered throughout February. This weekend 2 of my very dear friends & small group members from church will be celebrating birthdays. I won't say which one this is for so I don't spoil the surprise. :) My craft room is getting pretty messy from the card making I have been doing. I am an extremely messy stamper! But we don't have a gym meet this weekend so I should be able to get it back in order before the Super Bowl Party here Sunday evening. I have to have it back in order by then, because I plan on stamping with a friend during the big game. I do enjoy football, and if Denver was playing I would be glued to the TV, but this year (as last) stamping wins out.
Enjoy what's left of the week, and take time today to bless someone!

No comments: