Friday, February 11, 2011

A Blessing A Day {Day 11}

Yesterday I told you about the family from my sister's church that was going through a major struggle. She is making a box of cards to donate for the silent auction to help raise money for them. She asked me if I had some cards I would send for this as well. So I looked through my stash and came up with several, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to create some new ones to send also.


Both of these use one of my new embossing folders. My husband pointed out that I must really like my new "toy." I suppose I have used it a lot this week, especially if he noticed! But I can't help it, I just think it's so elegant and adds such a nice touch with little effort. :)

I also worked on some Valentines today, but if I post them my family will see and I want it to be a surprise. Maybe I'll post them Monday. The month is not half over yet. You still have plenty of days to bless others intentionally if you want to join me in my challenge for the month. I am loving it and can't wait to see what the rest of the month holds.

No comments: